Friday, July 24, 2009

Pencil SVG Pattern for Cricut and SCAL

I have been working on this this morning and couldn't wait to share it with you.
This is a cute pencil paper piecing pattern. With school just around the corner I thought this would be a great pattern to introduce.

To get this pencil pattern click HERE.

As with all my patterns, they are under copyright protection. If you would like to use the finished paper piecing on items you wish to sell please give credit to Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. Thank You.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 25 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Mungo said...

He's a real cheerful chap, thank you

Tycksen Family said...

Your blog is absolutely fabulous. Your images just make me happy. I wanted to try and make the pencil, but when I clicked on the HERE it said it was not valid. Can you help me. THank you for sharing your talent.

Natalie

maliburita56 said...

Hi! Love your blog, although I don't get to always check it out all the time. I was going back through all the 2009 blog posts and came across the darling pencil post dated Friday, July 24th. When I clicked on the link, I got the message "The file link that you requested is not valid." on the 4-Shared website. I was wondering if this file is still available as a free file and perhaps the link is broken? Could you let me know what the problem might be and possibly email me the file by any chance? Thanks!

maliburita56@yahoo.com

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...