Friday, November 13, 2009

Free svg file Turkey Silhouette

Well it has been a little while since I've posted a new svg file. I have been quite busy homeschooling one of my daughters. She was having difficulties in school and we felt it was in her best interest to keep her home and try and get her caught up. This week was our first full week of "school" and she did pretty well. She doesn't like it, but she is is giving it her best effort.

Today's free svg pattern is a Turkey Silhouette. I am also including a png of the silhouette image. Hope you enjoy. To download files click HERE.




Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 14 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Nov. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Brontosaurus Dino Car

 Good evening. I made some time to craft tonight and created a card for the challenge over at  The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog I mad...