Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Flip Card File, Sample, and Video



Hey all you out in the blog world.
Today I posted a Flip Card Card Base on my website
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs

I used this flip card base along with the
Folk Fairy Digi Stamp
from Little Scraps of Heaven Digi Designs
to create this fun, adorable card.



And since I had someone ask how to make the card I even decided to make a HOW TO video.
I am not a fan of making videos, but I thought I probably should so when people ask how to make the card I can just say
Here's a video to show you how.


I hope you have enjoyed your visit.
Have a great day.

No comments:

Brontosaurus Dino Car

 Good evening. I made some time to craft tonight and created a card for the challenge over at  The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog I mad...